Terms & Conditions
Details about our Terms and Conditions
- Galatheme.com is only providing links for various photos which are licensed under GPL (GNU General Public License) and hence you can use them on Commercial and non-commercial purposes and use it the way you want- modified or non-modified.
- All the products offered in this website are licensed under GNU GPL License. Hence you do not need any license keys to use them in as many of your projects you need.
- All payments at Galatheme.com are non refundable and any request or dispute will be rejetcted without any communication. Though we can assure you of best possible 24/7 access to our website, but sometimes downtime can happen which may hamper services.
- The Service is designed for use by people who are at least 13 years old. If you are not yet 13, then you can’t use the Service. If you are 13 or older, you promise to us that you have never been suspended from the Service, and promise that your use of the Service won’t break any laws or regulations. If you are using the Service on behalf of a company, organization, or other kind of entity, you represent to us that you have authority to bind the organization to these Terms on its behalf.
- You may find tools on the Service that let you send information, including User Content, to other companies’ services, such as through features that allow you to link your account on the Service with an account on another service (e.g., Twitter or Facebook or the implementation of other companies’ like or share buttons). If you use these tools, you permit us to send this information to the other companies’ services and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the other companies’ use of this information because, well, we don’t control them at all. You may also find links to other websites not operated by us on the Service. These websites are also not under our control, so please use your discretion when you leave the Service.
- We may, at times, make changes to these Terms on 7 days’ notice. If and when we do, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the changes. We may provide these notices through a pop-up banner, by sending an email to an email address associated with your account on the Service, or in some other way, and we will let you know when the new version of these Terms will go into effect. If you don’t accept the new Terms that we are proposing, we may cancel your account immediately and terminate your access to the Service. If we have any disputes regarding the Service, they will be resolved in accordance with the version of these Terms that was in effect when the dispute arose.
- If you have any questions related to this please contact us by email: [email protected]