Best Addon for Elementor WordPress Plugin with 105+ of the Most Popular Elements that you need for everyday use in website page building.
Development of the Element Pack addon for Elementor has the world’s best practices in code standard and meets proper validation using the latest CSS, HTML5 and PHP 7.x (Tested up to 7.2) technology to bring you a professional addon for the Elementor Page Builder Plugin that is WordPress 4.9.x ready (Also tested with version 5.0.0) and compliant.
Element Pack for Elementor includes the most commonly used elements (called widgets) that help you easily manage your website content by simply using the drag and drop ability. There is absolutely no programming knowledge required, seriously!
It’s also multilingual ready, including 15+ languages and support RTL language.
– Changelog widget added
– Fancy card widget added
– Logo grid widget added
– Logo carousel widget added
– Portfolio list widget added
– Portfolio carousel widget added
– Member widget band skin added
– Advanced progress bar widget added
– Scroll image widget image scroll direction option added
– Thumbnav scroll option added in slideshow widget
– Social login option added in user login widget
– Custom password field option added in user register widget
– Lottie image widget icon json file upload & custom json code option added
– Lottie icon box widget icon json file upload & custom json code option added
– Contact form 7 widget input & placeholder typography option added
– Invisible reCaptcha (v3.0) option added for user login and user register widget
– Business hour align issue fixed
– Faq widget icon color issue fixed
– Scroll image widget link icon issue fixed
– Portfolio gallery widget filter issue fixed
– Lottie icon box widget icon some issue fixed
– Image magnifier zoom image position & ratio issue fixed
– User login widget checkbox color issue fixed
– Accordion widget icon selection inline option updated
– Scroll image widget icon select option updated
– Event calendar related widget you need to re-active because event calendar settings changed and added separated on/off options